Pranayama Workshop Heidelberg
Pranayama Essentials Workshop
True Yoga Heidelberg - Neuenheim
Date to be announced soon.
You will learn how to harness the Prana using mudra, bandha to channel it in your physical body to energise your mind body and soul for immunity, personal magnetism and spirituality – simply said – benefits are countless!
Details about Pranayama Workshop
- When I asked my guru, who is god. He smiled and said, breath is god. Scripture says it very clear, you inhale the god comes to you, you hold the breath, god remains in you, exhale, you reach out to god hold and you surrender to the god. God in the sense of life force. Because without breathe are dead. True, isn’t it?
What is Pranayama?
Pranayama is essentially the 4th limb of yoga as explained in Patanjali Yoga Sutra – a technology to enrich you with the vital energy force to lift your physical and subtle energies up so you experience higher dimensions of your true self.
In this online workshop I will share my life long learning of pranayama, the techniques that are most useful and easy to adopt to a beginner and advanced yoga or meditation practitioner, equally.
In this essential workshop I will guide you step by step How to harness the prana and channel it in your physical body to energise your mind body and soul for immunity, personal magnetism and spirituality.
You will learn hands-on practice:
1. How to sit in a comfortable position for pranayama.
2. Sukshama Yoga – yogic warm-ups before pranayama.
3. Mudras- using hands, fingers, tongue and eyes in a certain way to lift and circulate the energy and increase concentration.
4. Bandha – the diaphragm/ body locks to increase, gather and channel the energy in the body through spine.