Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga – An Original Method of Yoga
Ashtanga Yoga Heidelberg
Ashtanga Yoga is a dynamic Yoga method. It works on the mind and body. This therapeutic Yoga method detoxify body and make it light and elegant. Ashtanga Yoga is suitable for beginners with some yoga experience. A dedicated and mindful Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series develops inner strength. Your body become flexible and reduce stress. A must try method of Yoga!
Ashtanga Yoga Class Details
Small Group | Beginners Friendly | English | Authentic Method of Ashtanga Yoga
Termin: Mondays 18:15 – 19:45
Address: Friedensstrasse 20, 69121Heidelberg
Details: 90 mins class. Beginners with some experience welcome. Drop-in €18,- | 8er ticket card €130,-
Quick Info: Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
There is a history behind the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. It is a fine combination of Hatha Yoga and and earlier traditions. This powerful and meditative Yoga is accepted as “Yoga Standard” in the west. Developed by Great Yogi Scholar Sri T. Krishnamacharya and later refined for “western taste” by his student and an excellent Yogi Scholar Sri K. Pattabhi Jois.
At Yoga Shala, we focus on the Yoga Therapy – Primary series. Adaptable for everyone and focused on the core principles of – Bandha – Drishti – Breath with a flow and counting. At Yoga Shala you will master the Ashtanga Yoga in a slow pace, holding a pose/ asana for a duration with deep and rhythmic breathing.
- Ashtanga Yoga brings harmony in body, mind and breathing.
- Helps to bring emotional balance, improves calmness and eliminate anxiety and depression.
- It detoxifies the body by sweating, improves digestion and strengthen immunity.
- Ashtanga Yoga is a scientific method in your spiritual growth.
- Muscle toning, weight loss and helps in back pain.
- Improves your sexual life, quality of sleep, and increase confidence.
You quickly get used to controlled breathing. Slowly your endurance and energy rises and you feel motivated to go deeper in Yoga. Every Monday 18:15 – Friedensstrasse 20, 6912, Yoga Shala Heidelberg.